Anyone lived in or visited Casper Wyoming?

Haven't been to Casper per se, but get up to Cheyenne and Laramie once in awhile. I like Wyoming but it is......a little quieter and more secluded. There is nothing on par with Lincoln in Wyoming. It would be great if you like outdoors type activities, not so much if you're looking for any excitement.

And just curious, why on earth are you concerned about its proximity to Boulder? That's a good place to stay away from IMO.

Haven't been to Casper per se, but get up to Cheyenne and Laramie once in awhile. I like Wyoming but it is......a little quieter and more secluded. There is nothing on par with Lincoln in Wyoming. It would be great if you like outdoors type activities, not so much if you're looking for any excitement.

And just curious, why on earth are you concerned about its proximity to Boulder? That's a good place to stay away from IMO.

I love Boulder. I'm pretty sure we talked about this like 2 years ago so we don't really need to again :P

There are lots of other things near Boulder that I like too, like Estes Park.

I have a really good friend that lives there and we have been out to visit a few times. It is a boring ass drive. He loves it but says that the only downfall is the cost of living. He said that the oil boom out there really raised prices on real estate and even though oil has dropped, the prices haven't.

Casper isn't bad at all. It will be an adjustment from Lincoln though. I would say stay as absolutely far away from Gilette as possible, absolute $hit hole inside a dumpster fire

Gilette is cool if you like cowboys oil riggers and tweekers. they inter mingle s be carefull.

Ok, so, scariest environment imaginable. That's all you had to say........scariest environment imaginable.

• Fire 1

I'm thinking of applying for a job there. I like that it's 4 hours away from both Boulder and Yellowstone. I don't like that it's in the middle of nowhere and not quite big enough for me (60,000). I like the size of Lincoln.

Anyhow, I'm wondering if I can get opinions on it.

Bring 200,000 of your closest friends with you