WR Jamire Calvin [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here's what I don't get about the "staying on the West coast" thing: Is it really that closer from LA to Corvallis vs Lincoln? Couple hour flight to Portland then drive 1+ hours to Corvallis.

And Corvallis is nothing like LA

But it's closer than Nebraska. A two hour flight from LA into Eugene. 35 minute drive to OSU. Plus, his mom can drive to USC, UCLA, Stanford or Cal to watch her son play.

This is pu&&y sh#t. If you want to use this as a scapegoat no one should ever come to Nebraska if they aren't from Omaha, Lincoln, or Des Moines.

It's not a scapegoat, it's reality. Some people need to come to the reality that we are NOT the program we used to be and we are not a destination program. We're getting Keyshawn Jr. and Gebbia because of Keyshawn Sr.'s relationship with Riley. Do you seriously think either of those guys come to Nebraska under any other circumstances?

Chris Jones tweeting right now about how sh**ty our fans are at judging kids for where they go.

Our own players think we have sh**ty attitudes. That bodes well for further recruitment.

Always hate to see this. People need to leave Twitter alone. Sad thing is it is a few rotten fans that ruin our reputation every year when kids don't pick us.

Lmao! Was pretty nervous! I would be too going to that sh#t hole!

classy
Do you think it's nice? That's all I'm saying.
I've never been there, so I can't make a judgment. I just don't get why you'd call the place that he feels is right for him a sh#t hole.

Have you ever been to OSU? OSU is a good school, nice town, cool place to live, crystal clear lakes/rivers, beautiful cascade mountains, ocean not far away, driving distance to Portland, and great weather. If OSU is a sh#t hole, i am not sure what you consider Lincoln.

Chris Jones tweeting right now about how sh**ty our fans are at judging kids for where they go.

Our own players think we have sh**ty attitudes. That bodes well for further recruitment.

Always hate to see this. People need to leave Twitter alone. Sad thing is it is a few rotten fans that ruin our reputation every year when kids don't pick us.

Like I said before in another thread. Bo did not invent "us vs them" the fans (not all of them but the morons) have made it that way.

Lol that's the sad part - it is FAR from a few. Try A LOT.

Chris jones should be worrying more about covering WRs, which he didnt do in the bowl game, than about some recruits. Kids these days are a bunch of pussies!
Key word: Kids.

Get off his back.

• Mavric unlocked this topic