WR Jamire Calvin [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I always wondered if we persued him after he backed out on us in AA game. Maybe he commited to us without letting the coaches know and we had soured on him and told him we dont want him anymore. Somethings off here

According to Calvin and Calvins mother, we did not stop recruting him. Riley called right after AAA was over.

Oddly enough: Wiltfrong commented, pay no attention to my CB, because it was set on Oregon State, so he knew he isn't going there so just switched it to WSU (since it is too late to get points for the NEB CB.)

Said he thinks he is enticed by the WSU passing attack, but best relationship with N. Said it's 50/50.

Schaef just says that WSU is in his ear.

Something smells funny, here. Almost has to have been our idea. Wonder what that means for tomorrow.

This. I think it was our idea. He had a tweet complaining that fans and reporters complain about loyalty, but "they don't know the half of it." That seems to suggest that not coming to Nebraska is at least not entirely his idea. But who knows, the kid is all over the place, so it is hard to ascribe any logic to what he does...

• Mavric unlocked this topic