SIGNED - WR Tyjon Lindsey

HuskerBoard Predictor  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2016/07/tyjon_lindsey_5-star_wr_discus.html

My leaders right now are Oregon, Ohio State, Nebraska, Alabama, Auburn," he said.

"I've been thinking about Ohio State since they offered me," Lindsey said. "They've been one of my leaders since they offered me. When (Martell) was still committed to Texas A&M, Ohio State was still (one of my) leaders, so it wasn't a big factor... him being committed anywhere. It's my decision all along, but him being there is great."

Didn't even ask him about UNL...

If Joseph Lewis and Tyjon Lindsey are at the Opening and talking about Nebraska to a guy who doesn't even have an offer to the point that he tweets about it I'm taking that as a good sign for us not with Grimes but with Lewis and Lindsey

I think it's a "hey watch this, their fans are nuts - you'll get 1k responses in an hour" thing.

I feel like some recruits tweet stuff like this bc they want attention and our fan base will go bonkers over stuff like this. I hope he has real interest

I agree - and it's a game. This one has no interest just like the RB from Mississippi had no interest in anything other than building his twitter fan base. If Geb or Key asks for attention to someone I feel it's pretty legit and will help (they've got skin in the game, and are targeted with their requests), when others stoke the fire it's to make us look silly and to make egos grow.

I feel like some recruits tweet stuff like this bc they want attention and our fan base will go bonkers over stuff like this. I hope he has real interest

I agree - and it's a game. This one has no interest just like the RB from Mississippi had no interest in anything other than building his twitter fan base. If Geb or Key asks for attention to someone I feel it's pretty legit and will help (they've got skin in the game, and are targeted with their requests), when others stoke the fire it's to make us look silly and to make egos grow.

Kid's trying to get to 10k followers - he doesn't try to hide that on his Twitter. Wish we Neb fans weren't such suckers.

Kid's trying to get to 10k followers - he doesn't try to hide that on his Twitter. Wish we Neb fans weren't such suckers.

Does anyone really care about "giving" a follow to someone on twitter? What's the down side of being one of these "suckers"?