SIGNED - WR Tyjon Lindsey

HuskerBoard Predictor  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I guess I tend to think unless they end up going to Stanford, Cal, Duke, Northwestern or the Ivy League, "education" is mostly just something they think they're supposed to say but probably doesn't end up playing as big of a role as they try to make people believe.

I can see that with a lot of them. However, there are some who seriously look at their major and what the school can do for them.

More OSU crystal balls.

Sucks but we knew they were going to be tough to beat for a guy that they really wanted. The Zach Smith Twitter gloating will be the hardest pill to swallow.
Agreed. But this is a prime example of a situation where I think a couple 10-3/11-2 seasons and we have more legit pull with a guy like this.
  • Fire 1

I wouldn't say he is gone. He seemed to be down playing osu in his interviews... Could be a smoke screen for if he commits there.. Saying things like he doesn't have to play with Martel or he thinks that osu is one of his leaders. One of his interviews (I think it was the one at the Nebraska Cali camp he said relationships are key for him and feeling comfortable along with education).. I think it was the same interview where he said kw was like a best buddy out there. His social media post btwn Nebraksa and Ohio state he will retreat or tweet at kw and makes jokes at kw and defend kW but I haven't seen the same for Zach smith.. And we have had two players in Martell and the guy at the opening who stated interest in Nebraska after conversing with tyjon .. Haven't seen that with osu and osu has a good fanbase too so doubt the chatter is just for the tweets. It will be a good dog race until the end

This kid is constantly traveling and attending camps. He attended the satellite camp and just a few weeks later paid his way to get to the FNL camp.

All of that was less than a month ago, he's still interested. I'm guessing some of these visits are making a top 8 or top 5 turn more into a top 3.

This kid is constantly traveling and attending camps. He attended the satellite camp and just a few weeks later paid his way to get to the FNL camp.

All of that was less than a month ago, he's still interested. I'm guessing some of these visits are making a top 8 or top 5 turn more into a top 3.

He is committing in a month. Don't think he is just trimming his list at this phase.

When you're 18, these schools wine and dine you to come play for them. They each have heir angle they push. They each have some stat they throw out as to why they are better than the other options. The more schools he visits the more he is going to be confused. He will feel amazing about all the big ones the first time he sees each.

I find it funny he said education is his #1 and deciding factor and now he puts auburn in his top 3. Lol. Their education isnt even on the same plannet as Ohio State. Lol