Kevin Williams to Transfer to Michigan State

I doubt he will make it through summer practice without getting a boo-boo. The guy is fragile, both physically and emotionally.

Probably fits the MSU culture nicely.

clearly this guy thinks he's better than, or more accurately, thinks he's too good to be coached by the nebraska coaching into the NFL, and too good to play with the current team.

Hopefully another backup can step up and account for the 1.1 tackles a game that we will lose with this transfer.

Finally running out of Pelini recruited malcontents on the roster. Let the healing begin

You know for all of the posters here who lambasted Pelini for his "us against the world" culture and will never let go of it, the same mindset reveals manifests itself when something doesn't go the way they want.

It seems many Husker fans are the exact same thing that they claimed to hate the most in Pelini.

• Fire 3

Odds are according to his past history, he'll not be able to make it through the year. Hope that's not the case for him this year. Good luck at Sparty unless we meet in Indy and then I hope you get pancaked if you crack the starting spot.

I doubt he will make it through summer practice without getting a boo-boo. The guy is fragile, both physically and emotionally.

true or not, that's a pretty low statement for a message board poster.
He's not wrong..but yikes..

Honest question, not trolling - is there anyone that has been kicked off the Nebraska team in the last few years that you think, "yeah, that would be a good pick up"?

Leroy Alexander

Moss

and yet theyre playing FCS

And before you go on your "but but, he was a good players" bullsh#t, know that there's more to being a good player than just being a good player. Otherwise theyd be somewhere a bit more prestigeous than where theyre at.

Yes. I logged back in to point out how ridiculously stupid this is. Good day

• Fire 1

Odds are according to his past history, he'll not be able to make it through the year. Hope that's not the case for him this year. Good luck at Sparty unless we meet in Indy and then I hope you get pancaked if you crack the starting spot.

Dude is a starter, don't forget that.

Honest question, not trolling - is there anyone that has been kicked off the Nebraska team in the last few years that you think, "yeah, that would be a good pick up"?

Leroy Alexander

Moss

and yet theyre playing FCS

And before you go on your "but but, he was a good players" bullsh#t, know that there's more to being a good player than just being a good player. Otherwise theyd be somewhere a bit more prestigeous than where theyre at.

Yes. I logged back in to point out how ridiculously stupid this is. Good day

Moss was solid when he played here and would have probably been starting these last few years. Alexander showed some flashes, but who knows how he would have panned out.

It's just like Bo famously said,

"The guy, you guys saw him (Sunday), the guy’s a total p----. I mean, he is. He’s a total c---.”

In all seriousness, it's just football. I don't condemn any person for making decisions, however, this tween was a real softy, and he couldn't have left making any more noise for a backup.

Michigan State is no joke, and I know Coach D. won't waste time on players with a bad attitude.