The General Election

I mostly read, these days. And discuss. And try to discern the more thoughtful viewpoints -- and there are many of these, whether I agree or disagree -- from the attempts at creating an alternate reality.

You seem like someone with the same instincts, Aloha. Shame we can't agree on even some basic things -- but I'm happy to let our understandings of reality compete on their merits.

I heard the 2000th Husker fan to walk through the gates against Oregon won free tickets to Hawaii....

I just said that to someone else. Funny huh? The timing is just too perfect!
But this one supports Trump you guys. The other one just hated Hillary.
  • Fire 2

I heard the 2000th Husker fan to walk through the gates against Oregon won free tickets to Hawaii....

I just said that to someone else. Funny huh? The timing is just too perfect!
But this one supports Trump you guys. The other one just hated Hillary.

Perhaps hearing the tapes turned him into a Trumpeter.

The competency gap is astonishing. And it was on full display tonight.

Trump absolutely owned Hillary on every single issue tonight. It's sad that so many people are puppets to the MSM and/or simply have uneducated views on how the world works.

Educationgraphic-1024x607.png

"I love the poorly educated." Donald Trump.

• Fire 2

The competency gap is astonishing. And it was on full display tonight.

Trump absolutely owned Hillary on every single issue tonight. It's sad that so many people are puppets to the MSM and/or simply have uneducated views on how the world works.

Educationgraphic-1024x607.png

"I love the poorly educated." Donald Trump.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cnbc.com/amp/2016/10/05/small-business-says-trump-is-their-pick-for-president.html

After Trump's poor performance in the first debate, 58.7% of small business owners favored Trump. I'd expect that to be much higher after he crushed Hillary in the second debate.

538 showing a few polls starting to trickle in taking into account the locker room talk.

YouGov was +3, now +6

Rasmussnen was +3, now +7

Survey Monkey was +6, now +5

CVoter was +1, now +6

So on average, Clinton gained about 3 points. And none of those polls were taken completely over the weekend. They have have 3-4 days prior to the locker room talk included, but all were through Sunday.

And if Rasmussen shows +7, wow...

Anyone watch the 30-for-30 on the USFL, Small Potatoes? I saw it for the first time yesterday. Had no idea there was another football league gaining traction as an additional big professional league. But apparently Trump owned one of the franchises and took the reigns for the league, driving it straight into the ground. The people in the documentary are so incredibly critical of Trump. His behavior at the time of filming (2009 I believe) and during the mid-80s was no different than it is today. Seeing a lot of the same complaints people have about him during this campaign come through in this documentary. Dude's inferiority complex destroyed a league with momentum for entirely selfish reasons. I'd check it out if you haven't seen it yet.

• Fire 4