The General Election

Nothing in any state would exist if it weren't for the rest of the country.

That's where the maker vs. taker argument immediately falls apart. Obama got a lot of flack for his "you didn't make that" statement a couple years back, but the point was well taken.

There's a lot to be said for quality of life, cost of living and less desirable but necessary professions. But Blue State private industry tends to put more into the U.S. coffers than they take out. Red States are more reliant on federal government funds.

I think a lot of conservatives who want to slash the federal government would be surprised how and where they benefit from government programs.

Here are a couple of mine that weren't embedding correctly:

Asked how the campaign would reach millennial women — few of whom watch Sean Hannity — an adviser said that Trump himself will force the national media to focus on Clinton’s alleged intimidation of sexual assault victims. “Trump’s gonna force it into the system,” one adviser said. “By tweeting, by just moving it out there. The mainstream media will be embarrassed not to cover this.”

Have they considered how sexist this approach is? The only way they've thought of to reach millennial women is to talk about their opponent's husband's so-called crimes?

• Fire 1

Here are a couple of mine that weren't embedding correctly:

Asked how the campaign would reach millennial women — few of whom watch Sean Hannity — an adviser said that Trump himself will force the national media to focus on Clinton’s alleged intimidation of sexual assault victims. “Trump’s gonna force it into the system,” one adviser said. “By tweeting, by just moving it out there. The mainstream media will be embarrassed not to cover this.”

Have they considered how sexist this approach is? The only way they've thought of to reach millennial women is to talk about their opponent's husband's so-called crimes?

You are missing the point. First off, Hillary is married to a sexual predator unless you are going to choose to not believe the many women that have come forward. Watch the Juanita Broaddrick video and tell me you don't believe her. Moreover, Broaddrick and others all talked about Hillary's role in threatening them, trying to dig up dirt to discredit them, etc... What kind of woman who claims to be a champion for female empowerment stays with a rapists and then attacks the women he assaulted. Let's not also forget that as an attorney, Hillary defended a 41-year old man who raped a 12-year old girl, and claimed the girl was simply seeking attention. She was later caught on tape laughing about how she knew he was guilty.

I would not expect any Democrats or liberals to claim to be offended by Trump's antics towards women given most likely voted for Bill Clinton not once but twice.

• Fire 1

I'm not. Are you?

Heck no....Rubio was my top choice for the GOP nomination. I don't love Trump, but the idea of Hillary and the failed Progressive policies for 4 more years is too much to stomach. I honestly wish Romney would have gotten the libertarian nomination as I think he would have won the election.

I apologize if I missed something and this is a dumb question but why would Romney get the Libertarian nomination? I don't remember that ever even being a possibility but I also didn't follow their primaries closely, if at all.