Alternate Uniforms Released - All Whites vs. Northwestern

GSG

I love the look in these pics.

I'm worried that the numbers will suck in the game again but maybe against the white unis it will work better.

Seems like basically the same design as in previous years so apparently they're just going to keep trying the same thing until they get it right.

• Fire 1

Seems like basically the same design as in previous years so apparently they're just going to keep trying the same thing until they get it right.

They seem to be just a color-flip from last year, without the tire tread pattern that many hate.

56317d48be5c5.image.jpg

The pant stripes/pattern are the same too.

I did like the red chrome facemask last year; that might have looked sweet on this uni.

CECKAGFRSGNIXMJ.20150723121204.jpg

They seem to be just a color-flip from last year, without the tire tread pattern that many hate.

56317d48be5c5.image.jpg

The pant stripes/pattern are the same too.

I did like the red chrome facemask last year; that might have looked sweet on this uni.

CECKAGFRSGNIXMJ.20150723121204.jpg

They are almost an exact replica of the 2014 ones, right down to the N on the side of the pants (except different colors, obviously). Looks to be a different font on the numbers but that's it.

Bt9UOYFIMAAwNmD.png

Normally not a fan of these type of things, but get it that that is what the kids want.

I like these, hated the black, and like others have said, glad it is white, bright white. Not our color, but far better than black. Everyone does the black stuff.