RB Alaric Williams [Auburn - Signed LOI]

I kind of assumed this but hadn't seen it reported until now: Auburn is recruiting him as a defensive back. We're recruiting his as a RB and I get the felling he'd rather play RB.

That with how impressed he seemed to be with this visit could make this very interesting.

Last time we landed a guy from sec country that was being offered as a DB and we offered as a RB we got AA.

• Fire 9

I kind of assumed this but hadn't seen it reported until now: Auburn is recruiting him as a defensive back. We're recruiting his as a RB and I get the felling he'd rather play RB.

That with how impressed he seemed to be with this visit could make this very interesting.

Last time we landed a guy from sec country that was being offered as a DB and we offered as a RB we got AA.

I believe we were recruiting against auburn as well.

• Fire 3

I believe we were recruiting against auburn as well.

+1's for both of you. It was Auburn, and I was thinking the same thing when I opened this thread. I hope we get him and he is at least 3/4 of Ameer. That is a great back. If we could get one as good as Ameer with the Oline we are building...look out.

In an article from June, he said it would take the Auburn staff being fired for him to go somewhere else. Was already planning to visit Nebraska at that time.

Had surgery to repair a torn lateral meniscus three weeks ago. Out another couple weeks.

Could be an early enrollee.

Auburn currently has three commits for 2017 who could play RB.

In an article from June, he said it would take the Auburn staff being fired for him to go somewhere else. Was already planning to visit Nebraska at that time.

Had surgery to repair a torn lateral meniscus three weeks ago. Out another couple weeks.

This might be in the works. Auburn has lost 7 straight home games to P5 schools. Also lost 9 of their last 11 SEC games.

This might be in the works. Auburn has lost 7 straight home games to P5 schools. Also lost 9 of their last 11 SEC games.

Wow....that's not conducive to keeping your job. How long hast the staff been there?

Wow....that's not conducive to keeping your job. How long hast the staff been there?

This is his 4th year. But he has some equity from taking Auburn to the 2013 NCG and was also Auburn's OC when they won the 2010 Natty with Cam.

Fun fact: He was the HC of Arky St in 2012 when they came to Lincoln. NU won 42-13. And that was the game Pelini left a halftime.

This is his 4th year. But he has some equity from taking Auburn to the 2013 NCG and was also Auburn's OC when they won the 2010 Natty with Cam.

Fun fact: He was the HC of Arky St in 2012 when they came to Lincoln. NU won 42-13. And that was the game Pelini left a halftime.

Auburn HC is Gus Malzahn for those wondering.

Auburn HC is Gus Malzahn for those wondering.

details, details...