*** 2016 Game 3 "Expert" Picks: Oregon at Nebraska***

Saunders

The student section is open far before the rest of the stadium is. I wanna say 3 hours before kickoff they let students in.

Yes, but they straggle in up till about 1/2 hour before kick off and then all the sudden it gets full. At least that's what I have noticed!

As a student, no way will that be the case this game. I'm usually a guy that shows up an hour early, and gets decent seats. I'm coming 2.5 hrs early to expect those same seats. The gates may not open, but there will be students starting the line and camping out Friday night.
I can confirm that a group of my friends will be camping out too

HUSKERS 39, DUCKS 34

It's easy to say, "Well, these aren't Mariota's Ducks." And, yes, Vegas likes the Huskers. A Portland columnist likes Nebraska by two touchdowns. The Oregon defense appears to have a leaky roof. But you best respect that Ducks speed. They have playmakers that can turn the direction of a game with one cut. My opinion changed 25 different times on who will win this game before concluding the Huskers take a tight one, using a similar template to what pushed them past UCLA in the bowl game. But it's prove-it time. Michael Rose-Ivey knew it when he said, "What are we going to do? It's in our house. What are we going to do?

LJS

It sure feels like a monumental game to me. Maybe the national guys don't feel that way. But, I'm not concerned about that. Win this game and they start taking notice. This would even feel like a bigger game if I didn't have a friggen family wedding starting at 2:30 on Saturday.

PS.....the Oregonian guy sure doesn't like their team. Wow....

You know what you have to do.....

You must disown them...

They broke a rule.

It's just so damn dumb. All they would have to do is move the wedding to 1:00 and it wouldn't be as big of deal. But start at the same time????

I told my wife I'll go to the wedding but then I'm walking down the street to finish watching the game. She started saying..."hey....family is more important than a ga...." I stopped her and told her again...I'm going to watch the rest of hte game.

Good.

I like you

You good people