Rankings

ladyhawke

Texas is STILL ranked? Blah! I'll take #20. I want us to stealthily (is that even a real word! lol) move up the ranks. I also want this win to be important but not skew our focus so that we think we're 'all that' and get big headed then crap our pants by losing to an easy team. We have see that SO MANY TIMES! I want to see us play a good solid 4 quarters every game. Treat each game as if it's a ranked team. Who says we can't beat Wisconsin, or even Ohio State? Why can't we beat them? If we play solid smashmouth Nebraska football there isn't any reason why we can't win all of our games. I know it's a dream but hey-let's make it a reality! GO BIG RED!!!

I really don't care about the rankings too much at this point in time. I would be happy to win the remaining games by 1 point each going forward. Quite frankly the years with Callahan and Bo have changed my perspective of the game......Just keep winning regardless of style points and the polls will eventually catch up to us.

• Fire 1

I really don't care about the rankings too much at this point in time. I would be happy to win the remaining games by 1 point each going forward. Quite frankly the years with Callahan and Bo have changed my perspective of the game......Just keep winning regardless of style points and the polls will eventually catch up to us.

Right there with you, man. One game at a time, just keep winning.

Right there with you, man. One game at a time, just keep winning.

If we win, even by a point we move up. See UGA moving up in spite of struggling with Nichols State. Winning, as we have all discussed fixes a laundry list of woes i.e. recruiting, national perception, Bowl games, etc....

Just win baby!

Here's the complete AP Top 25.

The top Big12 team is at 16, yikes.

1. Alabama Crimson Tide (50 first-place votes)
2. Ohio State Buckeyes (4)
3. Louisville (6)
4. Michigan Wolverines (1)
5. Clemson Tigers
6. Houston Cougars
7. Stanford Cardinal
8. Michigan State Spartans
9. Washington Huskies
10. Texas A&M
11. Wisconsin Badgers
12. Georgia Bulldogs
13. Florida State
14. Tennessee Volunteers
15. Miami
16. Baylor Bears
17. Arkansas Razorbacks
18. LSU Tigers
19. Florida Gators
20. Nebraska
21. Texas
22. San Diego State
23. Ole Miss
24. Utah
25. Oklahoma Sooners

Here's the complete AP Top 25.

The top Big12 team is at 16, yikes.

1. Alabama Crimson Tide (50 first-place votes)

2. Ohio State Buckeyes (4)

3. Louisville (6)

4. Michigan Wolverines (1)

5. Clemson Tigers

6. Houston Cougars

7. Stanford Cardinal

8. Michigan State Spartans

9. Washington Huskies

10. Texas A&M

11. Wisconsin Badgers

12. Georgia Bulldogs

13. Florida State

14. Tennessee Volunteers

15. Miami

16. Baylor Bears

17. Arkansas Razorbacks

18. LSU Tigers

19. Florida Gators

20. Nebraska

21. Texas

22. San Diego State

23. Ole Miss

24. Utah

25. Oklahoma Sooners

Who gave Michigan a #1 vote? Sure, they could be a good team but it's still just hype. Other teams have actually played great already.

And why do I still look at these polls? They are utterly meaningless.