Husker Offense #1 on Third Down

Mavric

tOSU's percentage and our percentage will go down as soon as we go up against Wisky, to say the least.

And so will everyone else's as they get into the meat of their schedules.

Agreed. BUT, regardless of who we have played, we are #1 at this point in time. Much better in the TO margin and #1 in 4th quarter scoring margin. Not bad at all considering the dumpster fire start we had last year.

As you mentioned, I am sure this will decrease as we get into the tougher part of the schedule. But for today, I will take the positive stuff.

Nice! I'll bet we're ranked pretty high in 4th down conversions as well. :thumbs:

We have been magnificent on fourth down! Man is HCMR gutsy! I guarantee we are pretty high on the list for attempts as well especially if you don't count teams that have to go for it because they are down 2 scores with 3 minutes left

Nice! I'll bet we're ranked pretty high in 4th down conversions as well. :thumbs:

We have been magnificent on fourth down! Man is HCMR gutsy! I guarantee we are pretty high on the list for attempts as well especially if you don't count teams that have to go for it because they are down 2 scores with 3 minutes left

We are #64 in the country in 4th down attempts and #39 in conversion percentage.

We are #64 in the country in 4th down attempts and #39 in conversion percentage.

Is there a minimum no. of attempts? Without knowing the answer, I'd guess there are a lot of teams that have gone for it only once or twice, and are at 100%.

Is there a minimum no. of attempts? Without knowing the answer, I'd guess there are a lot of teams that have gone for it only once or twice, and are at 100%.

I DON'T KNOW IF THERE IS A MINIMUM OR NOT

post-1715-0-53146000-1476471544_thumb.jpg

SOURCE: http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/700

• Fire 1