***Official Indiana Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Seriously--why did Langsdorf call that play?

That's on Tommy.

No it isn't. Langsdorf has failed all game to put Tommy and the offense in a position to succeed. Or do I need to remind you of the s****y 3rd and 2 call that cost us a drive?

This game is on Langs. Illinois DL much better and he called a perfect game to exploit them. This game, no clue what he's challenger watching....

WTF Langs.... Langs play calling has killed us.

Agreed. Folks shouldn't pin this on Tommy. This is all Langsdorf and the crappy play calling.

Disagree...when your OL shows up sleepwalking and provides zero holes for the run game this is what you get...YOLO Tommy.

Seriously--why did Langsdorf call that play?

That's on Tommy.

No it isn't. Langsdorf has failed all game to put Tommy and the offense in a position to succeed. Or do I need to remind you of the s****y 3rd and 2 call that cost us a drive?

No, but Tommy needs to stop throwing the ball up for grabs.

Well this is on the O line. They hike the ball and TA in scramble mode immediately. Like I said this o line couldn't block a bunch kindergarten girls.

Do what Fresno did with Carr a few years ago. Roll TA out or have the pocket roll. If Langs is committed to pass, gotta gove TA time and some safe easy routes...

He can only see what's in front of him, which is usually one covered guy. These are things you should be planning in practice; passes to Morgan and DPE.....not drawing in the dirt.