***Official Wisconsin Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

quit cryin about the calls we had plenty of other opportunities, like stopping them on D on the last drive!

So you're okay with refs missing obvious calls that have an impact on the game?

No but they were not calling much all night! They challenged us in OT with there running game and we didn't answer the bell.

The Ohio State will kill us. We will lose all our confidence.

Neb 10

TOSU- 40

This is the Ohio State that lost to Penn State and needed OT against Wisconsin. If I'm a player for Nebraska I'm pissed after the way this ended and would be wanting to kick someone's butt, whoever next time might be.

• Fire 1

Neb 10

TOSU- 40

I doubt I'm the first one to call you a troll on this message board, and I doubt I'll be the last, but you should really make it less obvious.

I see a lot of people throwing around the word Troll...the poster is just bummed after a tough loss and is venting. He's not intentionally trying to piss anyone off.

quit cryin about the calls we had plenty of other opportunities, like stopping them on D on the last drive!

So you're okay with refs missing obvious calls that have an impact on the game?

No but they were not calling much all night! They challenged us in OT with there running game and we didn't answer the bell.
Well if watt hadn't thrown himself in front of Westys route he may have caught the ball and we may have answered the bell

Neb 10

TOSU- 40

I doubt I'm the first one to call you a troll on this message board, and I doubt I'll be the last, but you should really make it less obvious.

I see a lot of people throwing around the word Troll...the poster is just bummed after a tough loss and is venting. He's not intentionally trying to piss anyone off.

Ira no he really is a troll. Go look at his posts brother.

• Fire 2

We cant let the refs lose the game for us. We make 2 runs right into the gut and hasnt worked all day. That is on Langsdorf

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

:facepalm: You guys are hilarious.
We also arent the ones whining about wanting to ban others because we dont agree with them. Panties, you should change em.

Internet tough guy I see. Which makes you even more of a joke.

I am proud of our team and how they have been competing to the last second. That is why I am so upset. Because we should have won that game the way we played yet the refs stole it from us. That pass interference they missed was sooooooo crucial. The blimp guy saw it it was that obvious. The ref just wanted Wisconsin to win. I HATE WISCONSIN. I HOPE THEY LOSE ALL THEIR GAMES.