***Official Ohio State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

I love how so many people have given up on this team already. Compared to last year this team has made many strides. We're moving in the right direction. Just stop watching and posting and instead start supporting the players. We're all frustrated, deal with it. Rant over.

Maybe, but we are very similar to where we were last year and the last year with Bo, in my humble opinion.

IMO. This team has gone about as far as it could this year. I will be rooting hard for them to win out the rest of the way. I'll be making the trip from Denver for the Maryland game.

I think most people will agree that we're recruiting about as well as we have in quite a few years. This is a tough night. But a lot of good (not great) teams get taken behind the woodshed. Let's keep it together and go get what we can with the guys we got

Was very afraid of this happening. Our offensive line has been terrible for a month - blame injuries but something sure happened - and we are playing a darn good team and they are playing well and we are not playing well at all. At this point, I think the team has quit and that is NOT acceptable.

Looks like Tommy going to be OK but who knows whether he plays next week but surely he will be back for part of the remainder of the year.