Trump's America

zoogs

3 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Maybe I'm just being skeptical, but I wouldn't rule out that the grandson didn't just throw a penny on the ground in front of grandpa, then snapped a picture as he picked it up. Kids love going viral.

A couple places have interviewed the grandpa. He's been a big civil rights guy.

I've read/heard lots of military being fine with it. 

Just now, Moiraine said:

A couple places have interviewed the grandpa. He's been a big civil rights guy.

I've read/heard lots of military being fine with it. 

I hadn't seen those. Oh, yeah there are plenty in the military that are fine with the protests. 

It's so comical to me, though. The conservative, constitution-absolutists are the people that are pissed off the most at other people exercising our most important amendment in the constitution! 

• Plus1 1

I have a good friend who is a Vietnam vet. He’s talked a lot to me about how wrong the war was and how the government screwed them over. He had no problem with the anti war protests back then. 

Yesterday, he posted a couple times on Facebook about how wrong these players have been for taking a knee. 

Left me me scratching my head wondering ....wtf?

• Plus1 1

Hello we have a disconnect here.  Earth to Trump team.  If you call out Hillary for using a private email account for official

business - don't you think it is best not to do the same yourself??:facepalm:

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/White-House-aides-private-email-official-business/2017/09/25/id/815690/

White House aides used personal devices and private emails for official work business, The New York Times reported late Monday, citing current and former officials.

The report comes a day after Politico reported that Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and a White House senior adviser, used his personal email account to conduct official government business.

Kasich refuses to call Trump head of the GOP.   I wouldn't want to claim him (Trump) either.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/john-kasich-donald-trump-head-of-gop-republican-party/2017/09/26/id/815799/

Ohio Gov. John Kasich on Tuesday refused to state that President Donald Trump is the national leader of the Republican Party.

When asked on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" who leads the GOP, Kasich, who is Republican, said "I don't kind of think of it that way, any more than I think who's the head of the Democratic Party right now.

The governor stated that "I feel that I have a right to define what it means to be a conservative and a Republican, and there are multiple people who can do that."

Kasich emphasized that "I run the seventh largest state in the country. I have a right to say what I think it means to be a Republican and a conservative. And I am a conservative."

Kasich, who was one of numerous Republicans to run against Trump for the GOP nomination last year, said he is currently more concerned about finding common-sense solutions to problems than worry about what people label it.