Any chance we see Darlington?

lo country

BOY lots of crow to be eaten in this thread

Because Fyfe played pretty well, or the fact that Darlington didn't play?

I think it was very possible that Darlington would have played if Fyfe struggled early. The offense & Fyfe started out well, so there was no need for Darlington.

Both. "anyone but fyfe" type comments littered across this board. Yeah Maryland is trash, but he served up a big glass of stfu to those "fans" today.

Because Fyfe played pretty well, or the fact that Darlington didn't play?

I think it was very possible that Darlington would have played if Fyfe struggled early. The offense & Fyfe started out well, so there was no need for Darlington.

Both. "anyone but fyfe" type comments littered across this board. Yeah Maryland is trash, but he served up a big glass of stfu to those "fans" today.

I'll be the first to admit he impressed me. Let's wait until next week before we get all self righteous about those "fans"..... It was Maryland..........

After the Purdue game last year the "anyone but Fyfe" comments were warranted imo. It doesn't help you win games when you are personally responsible for 5 turnovers, even if you did have a 60% completion percentage and tossed the pigskin for 400+ yards and 4 TDs.

That said, I was pleasantly surprised by his performance today. Unlike every other time I've seen him take the field, today he looked confident and he played like it as well.

I'll gladly take my piece of crow pie. Would it be too much to ask if I could have mine à la mode?

After the Purdue game last year the "anyone but Fyfe" comments were warranted imo. It doesn't help you win games when you are personally responsible for 5 turnovers, even if you did have a 60% completion percentage and tossed the pigskin for 400+ yards and 4 TDs.

You could make an equal argument for "anyone but Langsdorf" after that game as well.

• Fire 1

Nothing quite like owning up to your very own slice of crow pie. So happy for Ryker. He did a great job today, should give him some confidence if he has to play next week.

Went out a winner on Senior day. How fitting. Sorry for Tommy, but he has had a fair share of great days.

No crow to eat here. Fyfe had a decent game against a team that couldn't get out its own way. He doesn't do that last week or next week. Sorry it is what it is.

Don't you think, that just maybe, if your golden child Darlington was the second, or even third, best QB on the team, that he would be out there? Let alone still playing quarterback period?