SIGNED - RB Jaylin Bradley

Mavric

How big is this kid? I'm not familiar with the class sizes in Nebraska, is A the largest or smallest?

6ft 195lbs. Class A contains the biggest schools. He had 2,917 rushing yards and 50 overall touchdowns this year alone.
Best player on the best high school team in Nebraska. He was dominant for Bellevue West.
Just wanted to make sure before I made an assessment. I'm from IN so class A would be the smallest. Same in Illinois
Yeah, Nebraska goes A-B-C-D for their classes.

How big is this kid? I'm not familiar with the class sizes in Nebraska, is A the largest or smallest?

6ft 195lbs. Class A contains the biggest schools. He had 2,917 rushing yards and 50 overall touchdowns this year alone.
Best player on the best high school team in Nebraska. He was dominant for Bellevue West.
Just wanted to make sure before I made an assessment. I'm from IN so class A would be the smallest. Same in Illinois
Yeah, Nebraska goes A-B-C-D for their classes.
Ok. Yeah we only have A. It's 1 through 5 A, 5A being the largest.

I like this kid more than any of the other guys we're currently looking at RB (Carr excluded/no way we get him). I think if he would've been eligible a few months earlier he would've gotten a lot of offers from mid to high tier big 10 and big 12 schools. I realize HS football in Nebraska isn't Cali or Florida, but he's quick through the hole, good vision, and shifty. Very impressive film, great in state pickup.