SIGNED - RB Jaylin Bradley

Mavric

Watch his hudl if you think this kid doesn't deserve the scholarship. He is a stud. Welcome Mr Bradley, GBR!

Does anyone have a link to his hudl? Glad he qualified his talent he deserves to show it. Here is to hoping he keeps working hard!

http://www.get.hudl.com/profile/3295679/jaylin-bradley

Trying to link his hudl profile. I've just watched his senior highlights. Hopefully it worked

How big is this kid? I'm not familiar with the class sizes in Nebraska, is A the largest or smallest?

6ft 195lbs. Class A contains the biggest schools. He had 2,917 rushing yards and 50 overall touchdowns this year alone.
Best player on the best high school team in Nebraska. He was dominant for Bellevue West.

Just wanted to make sure before I made an assessment. I'm from IN so class A would be the smallest. Same in Illinois

Watched his Sr film. Found myself saying "ohhh!" Over and over! This guy moves side to side like Ameer. Very quick and very fast. Can't believe he is listed as a 2* on 247! We just got a steal

could easily be a 4 star...

Would be if his grades had always been in order