*UNVERIFIED* Russians Blackmailing Trump with video of him with Sex Workers Engaging in Golden Showers

That article is written just like any other conspiracy theory hit piece. Patch circumstantial evidence together that nobody is going to double check and come back with a wild nefarious theory about what really happened.

To me, the most interesting thought in the article was that Ivanka traveled in a small boat to a secluded island where it's easy to find a secluded place to go skinny dipping.

Other than that....not much is there.

That article is written just like any other conspiracy theory hit piece. Patch circumstantial evidence together that nobody is going to double check and come back with a wild nefarious theory about what really happened.

To me, the most interesting thought in the article was that Ivanka traveled in a small boat to a secluded island where it's easy to find a secluded place to go skinny dipping.

Other than that....not much is there.

Normally, I'd chalk all of this up to circumstantial evidence as well. But over the past year or so, Rybolovlev's plane and Trump's plane have been in the same place at the same time on several occasions. Forgive the source, but the data is legit...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/shuttle-election-diplomacy-dmitry-rybolovlevs-plane_us_58a7651ae4b026a89a7a2acb?

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not a statistician. But the odds of two of the world's 19,258 private jets (as of 2012) being together at one of the world's 43,983 airports (as of 2010) are, shall we say, long. Plus there's the fact that Rybolovlev bought Trump's Palm Beach mansion back in 2008, so there's definitely a connection between the two. It's just a matter of finding out the extent of their relationship.

• 1 year later...

These materials buttress some of Steele’s reporting, both specifically and thematically. The dossier holds up well over time, and none of it, to our knowledge, has been disproven.

Worth the read. Considering the most recent events, this stood out:

[A] Kremlin insider highlighted the importance of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in the ongoing secret liaison relationship between the New York tycoon’s campaign and the Russian leadership. Cohen’s role had grown following the departure of Paul Manafort as Trump’s campaign manager in August 2016. Prior to that Manafort had led for the Trump side.”

…

According to the Kremlin insider, Cohen now was heavily engaged in a cover up and damage limitation operation in the attempt to prevent the full details of Trump’s relationship with Russia being exposed.

• Plus1 5

3 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Putin won the gaming of the 2016 election, but the prize really fizzled. Donald Trump is worse than useless to Russia at this point, and the added scrutiny could screw up all the fun the Kremlin's been having. 

Trump and his admin are still very useful for sowing confusion and distrust within the US and between the US and our allies. That's extremely useful to Putin.

• Plus1 1
51 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Putin won the gaming of the 2016 election, but the prize really fizzled. Donald Trump is worse than useless to Russia at this point, and the added scrutiny could screw up all the fun the Kremlin's been having. 

Trump is still very useful to them when it comes to NATO and former Soviet countries.

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...