*UNVERIFIED* Russians Blackmailing Trump with video of him with Sex Workers Engaging in Golden Showers

David Clarke for FBI Director

how about someone who can do his work whether it is extreme right or left wing presidents in the WH? Clark is only in favor of extreme right wing views. i wish we could get a more balanced government where both sides were willing to work with each other and get stuff done rather than these constant right/left power struggles over every damn thing with 0 room for compromise

Imagine if the shoe were on the other foot.

"Cummings sits down with Clinton to provide updates on email investigation."

Something tells me there wouldn't be radio silence from the GOP.

On it's face, it seems completely screwed up Nunes is filling in the very person he's supposed to be investigating.

Again (again again) it is all up to the GOP. Nunes needs to recuse himself from the investigation immediately. They have to pressure him to do so. McCain has no power here other than his public statements but I'm glad he's doing at least that. More GOP members of congress need to put their country first.

• Fire 1

Hypothetical here because I still can't see some of the Trump bootlickers in Congress moving to impeach him...

Say this stuff if really bad and Trump gets impeached or is forced out before getting impeached. Pence would be next in line. Since he has been with the Trump campaign since the summer, he has to know that some of this stuff has been going on, right? Can we say with certainty that he is clean too? Could he get the boot too? Would then we be looking at President Ryan?

Hypothetical here because I still can't see some of the Trump bootlickers in Congress moving to impeach him...

Say this stuff if really bad and Trump gets impeached or is forced out before getting impeached. Pence would be next in line. Since he has been with the Trump campaign since the summer, he has to know that some of this stuff has been going on, right? Can we say with certainty that he is clean too? Could he get the boot too? Would then we be looking at President Ryan?

fwiw...i hope trumph stays a full 4 years and the country and voters get to see how much damage he and his alt right administration has caused to the people of this country. maybe we will be a more responsible electorate next time.

fwiw...i hope trumph stays a full 4 years and the country and voters get to see how much damage he and his alt right administration has caused to the people of this country. maybe we will be a more responsible electorate next time.
If Kansas has taught us anything, it's that crazy will always double down. I'd rather not loose money and reputation because of this bafoon...