*UNVERIFIED* Russians Blackmailing Trump with video of him with Sex Workers Engaging in Golden Showers

Please forgive the source, but has anyone else heard about this? I'm hearing lots of banter about it this morning on social media.

http://www.freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final%20Whistleblower%20Letter.pdf

That Larry Klayman sounds like a nutjob based on his litigation history.

Major nutjob. I'm just wondering if the actual leak has any meat to it.

This Dennis Montgomery guy noted in the letter also has a shady history. Per his wikipedia page:

A 2010 Playboy Magazine investigation called Montgomery "The man who conned the Pentagon", saying he won millions in federal contracts for his supposed terrorist-exposing intelligence software. The software was later reported to have been an elaborate "hoax" and Montgomery's former lawyer Michael J. Flynn called him a "con artist" and "habitual liar engaged in fraud"

Please forgive the source, but has anyone else heard about this? I'm hearing lots of banter about it this morning on social media.

http://www.freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final%20Whistleblower%20Letter.pdf

That Larry Klayman sounds like a nutjob based on his litigation history.

Major nutjob. I'm just wondering if the actual leak has any meat to it.

This Dennis Montgomery guy noted in the letter also has a shady history. Per his wikipedia page:

A 2010 Playboy Magazine investigation called Montgomery "The man who conned the Pentagon", saying he won millions in federal contracts for his supposed terrorist-exposing intelligence software. The software was later reported to have been an elaborate "hoax" and Montgomery's former lawyer Michael J. Flynn called him a "con artist" and "habitual liar engaged in fraud"

Sounds like a real stand-up guy. But based on what some folks are saying on social media, he's the supposed savior of the Trump administration.

Hypothetical here because I still can't see some of the Trump bootlickers in Congress moving to impeach him...

Say this stuff if really bad and Trump gets impeached or is forced out before getting impeached. Pence would be next in line. Since he has been with the Trump campaign since the summer, he has to know that some of this stuff has been going on, right? Can we say with certainty that he is clean too? Could he get the boot too? Would then we be looking at President Ryan?

fwiw...i hope trumph stays a full 4 years and the country and voters get to see how much damage he and his alt right administration has caused to the people of this country. maybe we will be a more responsible electorate next time.
If Kansas has taught us anything, it's that crazy will always double down. I'd rather not loose money and reputation because of this bafoon...

And who is to say that in four years that Trump will allow us to have an election, anyway? Better to rid one's self of poison quickly instead of letting it fester within...

Hypothetical here because I still can't see some of the Trump bootlickers in Congress moving to impeach him...

Say this stuff if really bad and Trump gets impeached or is forced out before getting impeached. Pence would be next in line. Since he has been with the Trump campaign since the summer, he has to know that some of this stuff has been going on, right? Can we say with certainty that he is clean too? Could he get the boot too? Would then we be looking at President Ryan?

fwiw...i hope trumph stays a full 4 years and the country and voters get to see how much damage he and his alt right administration has caused to the people of this country. maybe we will be a more responsible electorate next time.
If Kansas has taught us anything, it's that crazy will always double down. I'd rather not loose money and reputation because of this bafoon...

And who is to say that in four years that Trump will allow us to have an election, anyway? Better to rid one's self of poison quickly instead of letting it fester within...

getting rid of him will make him some sort of an orange martyr for the alt right....and might take a civil war to get done. hopefully some of his supporters see how he sh#ts on them and they will realize what he really is and finally turn on him.

getting rid of him will make him some sort of an orange martyr for the alt right....and might take a civil war to get done. hopefully some of his supporters see how he sh#ts on them and they will realize what he really is and finally turn on him.

If they couldn't figure that out before they voted for Trump, I personally hold out very little hope for these people that they'll figure things out, even after he's rendered them destitute.

• Fire 1

We'll have an election but who knows if it'll be real.

• Fire 1

We'll have an election but who knows if it'll be real.

Or, considering how entrenched the Kremlin will be in Washington if we let Trump linger in the White House for four years...if the winner of the election will even survive until their inauguration. :dunno

• Fire 1

Where's our hypocrisy watchdog to point out the hypocritical silence from the conservatives on all this stuff?

Where, in fact, are any of the people who wanted Hillary thrown in jail on this site? Or was that a partisan point of view only?

They don't come here because we are an echo chamber and hurt their feelings.
  • Fire 2

Where's our hypocrisy watchdog to point out the hypocritical silence from the conservatives on all this stuff?

Where, in fact, are any of the people who wanted Hillary thrown in jail on this site? Or was that a partisan point of view only?

They don't come here because we are an echo chamber and hurt their feelings.

Snowflakes.