When will Trump get impeached?

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They really need to revoke his Twitter and Facebook posting abilities. This isn't the election anymore, it's over, you won, shut up and move on. At least hold his posts for like 72 hours before they post so everyone has time to read it behind the scenes and think, "Do we really want this on the front page of the newspapers?"

• Fire 3

They really need to revoke his Twitter and Facebook posting abilities. This isn't the election anymore, it's over, you won, shut up and move on. At least hold his posts for like 72 hours before they post so everyone has time to read it behind the scenes and think, "Do we really want this on the front page of the newspapers?"

And revoke his first amendment rights? What is this, Nazi Germany?

• Fire 1

Not a fan of the "no sufficient evidence" option in the poll. There is already sufficient evidence to impeach him. The option should be "No attempt by the Republicans to impeach him."

Honestly, I think the GOP will be the ones to start the impeachment process.

Not a fan of the "no sufficient evidence" option in the poll. There is already sufficient evidence to impeach him. The option should be "No attempt by the Republicans to impeach him."

They will, but not until their polling tells them it'll get more votes than supporting Trump.

See: Ted Cruz. Took a "principled stand" against Trump at the RNC, folded as soon as donors started ditching him and the threat of getting primaried arose.

Don't underestimate the power of Trump supporters. I'm kind of optimistic that they can still sort of disintegrate as a voting bloc, but for now they have considerable power and will be paid attention to. The GOP establishment will not be the ones to bring Trump down. He must somehow do that himself by losing sway over his followers.

I see it getting worse before getting better, really. I think it'd be as blind to say he's going to lose followers soon as it was to say he had no chance to win the election.

I was going to go with the "that's not how the 1st Amendment works", but in this case, it really would be a government agency restricting someone's speech, wouldn't it?

They have to be. The only way he'd get impeached is if it was their idea.

They have to be. The only way he'd get impeached is if it was their idea.

you are right moraine....if the democrats start the impeachment process he will ban the democratic party.

No, but just because you CAN say something doesn't mean you SHOULD obviously. Especially when you consider you're the leader of the free world!

• Fire 1

So here's another option - instead of impeachment (which we all agree there is and will be plenty of evidence for that). 25th Amendment - article 4.

Read up on it here, (interestingly - no situation for a narcissistic personality disorder has been documented yet, but there is a lengthy discussion on psych diagnosis' and the challenges of diagnosis- I didn't realize exactly how many health issues have happened in office that have been hidden).

Essentially, Pence can declare Trump unfit. If Trump contests that in writing it goes to a hearing at Congress. The rub is that the VP needs to have the support of the President's cabinet. This is where I think congress is being short sided on confirming these guys our buddy has put forth. The more Trump crony's the less likely they'd support his ousting. I could see Pence and the GOP moving toward this, but the unknown is how the rest of the cabinet would respond.

http://ir.lawnet.fordham.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=4692&context=flr

The other thing I'll add - I'm seeing forecasts potentially calling for rain on inauguartion day. Thinking Trump will not be short winded at the biggest "Trump Rally" of the year the story of President William Henry Harrison comes to mind.

What do you expect them to do? Never confirm anyone?

His cabinet is always going to be people he chooses.

At least right now we are learning that many of them don't agree with him on issues.

They can decide not to confirm ALL of them, to show him he can't do every single thing he wants with no fear they'll stand in his way. They shouldn't be confirming the obviously awful ones. Make him go back to the drawing board and pick someone who's decent.

I guarantee I would be better at most of the cabinet positions than the people he's putting in them, and that shouldn't be the case. I'm not dumb but these people should be the best of the best in the entire U.S. Most of his picks are far from that.