When will Trump get impeached?

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So when the majority of Executive Branch decides he's "unfit", he's done... then Trump says he's not... then they get a majority again... then need a 2/3 of each house...

You. Are. Grasping. At. Straws.

I can sympathize to an extent, but you guys are literally going crazy. In the words of Putin, schizophrenic. It won't happen.

• Fire 1

So when the majority of Executive Branch decides he's "unfit", he's done... then Trump says he's not... then they get a majority again... then need a 2/3 of each house...

I can sympathize to an extent, but you guys are literally going crazy. In the words of Putin, schizophrenic. It won't happen.

Wait....

We are the ones going crazy by discussing what has been pretty clear as total incompetence from the leader of our country and congressmen from his own party are starting to say that if what we are hearing is true, it's grounds for impeachment.

What part of that is "going crazy"?

I'm very interested in this.

• Fire 5

Wait....

We are the ones going crazy by discussing what has been pretty clear as total incompetence from the leader of our country and congressmen from his own party are starting to say that if what we are hearing is true, it's grounds for impeachment.

What part of that is "going crazy"?

I'm very interested in this.

This is one of those "come back in 2020 and chuckle" kind of threads.

Also, at TGHusker, Putin came out this morning offer to make public the transcripts from the Trump-Lavrov meeting. Joked he should jail Lavrov for treason for not sharing the juicy US intelligence secrets he learned. So that's null.

So we can't trust the Washington Post and American intelligence sources, but we should trust Putin?

Say that out loud once, and ask us the "crazy" question again....

• Fire 6

Atbone - list all the things Trump has done in four months. Now, at the top of that list, put the name of someone you don't agree with politically.

Does that list still seem like nothing to you?

Full disclosure - I voted for the last option. I don't think the guy gets impeached. Not by this congress.

• Fire 2

I posted in a status, but that will probably get lost.

No, I'm not crazy. No, I don't agree with the sh#t Trump is pulling. But he's what we've got.

He's done nothing illegal. And frankly, as much as you all whine about it (and I can agree on some pieces), you don't get impeached for being stupid.

You do for obstructing justice.

Now, I do agree with Ryan on that we need to take a deep breath and make sure we know exactly what the facts are and be unbiased when we see those facts.

But, right now, it's not looking good.

I would absolutely love to see Trump testify the similar to the way clinton did in 1998 under oath.

You can also be removed for being unfit to serve aka being stupid.
  • Fire 1

I posted in a status, but that will probably get lost.

No, I'm not crazy. No, I don't agree with the sh#t Trump is pulling. But he's what we've got.

He's done nothing illegal. And frankly, as much as you all whine about it (and I can agree on some pieces), you don't get impeached for being stupid.

He's done plenty that's illegal (not even related to Comey or Russia) but I put the likelihood of you actually looking into it or reading any evidence about it at close to 0.

• Fire 2

Pence or Ryan or several dozen other Republicans would be at least as successful with implementing the Republican agenda without all the other insanity that has come along with this presidency. It's not like Trump is actually doing anything in regards to policy.

Listening to him speak about healthcare it's clear he has no idea what is in the bill. The travel bans might be successful if Trump could stop talking. The tax plan that is going to come out with Trump's name is going to be the same garbage that's been killing Kansas. The SCOTUS pick could have been done by anyone else. Etc, etc... Trump isn't essential to what the Republicans want to get done and at some point the R's in congress are going to realize that they are past the tipping point where he is doing more harm than good.

At this point having a mannequin with a dead fox on it's head in the oval office would be an improvement for everyone, R's included.

After the election, I kept hearing people ask this question, and my answer was always "He'll probably do what it takes to serve his 4 years and go away."

After this past week? I have almost no doubt he will be impeached, and it will happen after the midterms when a Democratic Congress gets elected.

If he makes it to 2018, he will most certainly be impeached. By that time they *may* have enough on Pence to get him too.

• Fire 1