Banker is Fired!!

Would stay far, far away from Tosh Lupoi, not even for a vacant position coach. It's unknown how much coaching he actually does still, and not only are his recruiting methods shady, but he's generally considered terrible among his peers. He was recruiting Cal players to his next desitination (Washington) while still employed by Cal.

I do like the idea of trying to get Dave Aranda as well. Another off the wall name besides the one I mentioned earlier (Hobby from Clemson) is Nate Woody from Appalachian State.

http://www.appstatesports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=205967881

He has helped transform the teams defense, and I know they play weaker opponents, but this past season his team held Tennessee to 20 points and they almost won that game. Plus, who wouldn't like to say Coach Woody. Lol.

• Fire 1

I'd go with Bray, personally. If we don't we're going to lose him sometime soon. He's a guy with a bright future ahead of him, and that's an opening we want to avoid. This could keep him at NU for quite some time. Then bring in someone who can devote more time to recruiting to help out and fill the open spot as a positions coach, as well as (again) raise the staff's recruiting ability.