Banker is Fired!!

Just a thought but after the bowl game results, wouldn't it be possible that N Saban and U Meyer would be possibly available. They both blew national titles but surely we can straighten them out on those few miscues and give them a chance to redeem themselves. That would be quite the 'sunami' splash hire. Bring em both in and then we can have three Co Head Coaches and they can all divide up the team and recruit and 'out coach' the entire football world. Hell, we could consider scheduling some NFL 'preseason' tune up matchups too! We get those big Big Ten future bucks and of course the 'go fund me' revenues and the new Nebraska Football Channel would sell like hot cakes. There is just no limits!

After all this time, I still can't figure out if he's huskerboard's greatest troll or the most delusional person on the planet. Never change.

• Fire 6

dhBer1yO_bigger.jpgBrandon Cavanaugh@eightlaces 15m15 minutes ago

Keep in mind that Riley just got back from the AFCA convention. Methinks there was some networking during the festivities.

1 reply2 retweets15 likes

That is where all the out of work coaches go to find jobs

Retweet

More

I'm too old and lazy for cryptograms....what does this mean????

WADE PHILLIPS. New coach isn't going to retain him.

Splash hire: Take the DC from the best defense in the NFL.

Longtime defensive coordinator Wade Phillips could join the #Rams next http://www.profootballrumors.com/2017/01/rams-sean-mcvay-wade-phillips #BroncosNFL_Season_2016_DEN.png

Sorry for the huge Wade Phillips.