Banker is Fired!!

One off the wall name I would throw out early on in my research is Marion Hobby. He is the co-DC at Clemson (with Brett Veneables who if from Kansas but is making a huge salary and is known to be a bit over the top on the sidelines like Pelini) and has also been the DC at Duke. Clemson has had a pretty strong Defense the past few years, and while Nebraska gave up 62 points to Ohio State, Clemson shut them out. He is making half of what Veneables is making and seems like a high energy guy. Now I have no idea if he would even want to make a move, but I do like the idea of bringing in someone who has at least been a DC before.

Brain Vangorder. ( notre damn old D coordinator ) Kirby Smart and Georgia called him to be a consultant for the rest of the season..

He got canned mid season by ND this year. Their D was brutal

I know it was, so we are looking for a guy who has never had a bad defense? Not going to happen.. we arnt getting clemsons D coordinator or Aranda..