Trump Legal Troubles

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

It would be awesome to be picked for jury duty just so you could sit there and say exactly what you think of him with him sitting there having yo listen and not be able to say anything. 

I’d be seriously tempted to lie my a$$ off just to get on the jury. And then rat out any pro-Trumpers that made it into that room. But it would have to be for something that could put him away for at least ten years, not just misappropriated hush money payments. Don’t need a rich vengeful president after me :lol:

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

I’d be seriously tempted to lie my a$$ off just to get on the jury. And then rat out any pro-Trumpers that made it into that room. But it would have to be for something that could put him away for at least ten years, not just misappropriated hush money payments. Don’t need a rich vengeful president after me :lol:

I mean...if your kids were still young THEN it seems like a great idea!  But once they are out of the house...don't risk it!  ha

9 minutes ago, teachercd said:

This was a trump supporter?

Last person we saw do this was a Pro-Pally Bro.

Take it fwiw, but I’ve seen in Reddit threads that the pamphlets he threw in the air were about some conspiracy where Trump and Biden were working together on a coup. 

• Worth a Look 1
5 minutes ago, Fru said:

Take it fwiw, but I’ve seen in Reddit threads that the pamphlets he threw in the air were about some conspiracy where Trump and Biden were working together on a coup. 

Ohhhh, both of them?  Working together?

Okay, now the fire makes sense.

• Plus1 1
17 minutes ago, Fru said:

oh.....so kennedy lost a voter today?

• Haha 3

Manifesto of the manic immolating man:

https://theponzipapers.substack.com/p/i-have-set-myself-on-fire-outside

My name is Max Azzarello, and I am an investigative researcher who has set himself on fire outside of the Trump trial in Manhattan.

This extreme act of protest is to draw attention to an urgent and important discovery:

We are victims of a totalitarian con, and our own government (along with many of their allies) is about to hit us with an apocalyptic fascist world coup.

These claims sound like fantastical conspiracy theory, but they are not. They are proof of conspiracy. If you investigate this mountain of research, you will prove them too. If you learn a great deal about Ponzi schemes, you will discover that our life is a lie. If you follow this story and the links below, you will discover the rotten truth of ‘post-truth America’. You will learn the scariest and stupidest story in world history. And you will realize that we are all in a desperate state of emergency that requires your action.

To my friends and family, witnesses and first responders, I deeply apologize for inflicting this pain upon you. But I assure you it is a drop in the bucket compared to what our government intends to inflict.

Because these words are true, this is an act of revolution.

• Worth a Look 1