The Republican Utopia

Now this is the Bill Maher of old! 

“Real Time" host Bill Maher compared newly-elected House Speaker Mike Johnson, R-La., to the Maine mass shooter responsible for murdering 18 people and injuring 13 others. 

"When you're this much of a religious fanatic, there is no room for real democracy. That's not what you believe in. He said it today. 'Look in the Bible. That's my world view,'" Maher said during the panel discussion. "And I was reading about this horrible shooting in Maine. And, you know, we don't know much about the guy yet, but apparently he heard voices and I thought ‘Is he that different than Mike Johnson?’"

43 minutes ago, nic said:

Now this is the Bill Maher of old! 

“Real Time" host Bill Maher compared newly-elected House Speaker Mike Johnson, R-La., to the Maine mass shooter responsible for murdering 18 people and injuring 13 others. 

"When you're this much of a religious fanatic, there is no room for real democracy. That's not what you believe in. He said it today. 'Look in the Bible. That's my world view,'" Maher said during the panel discussion. "And I was reading about this horrible shooting in Maine. And, you know, we don't know much about the guy yet, but apparently he heard voices and I thought ‘Is he that different than Mike Johnson?’"

As far as “hearing voices”.

• TBH 1