The Republican Utopia

2 hours ago, commando said:

yep...they pushed me and several others here on this board away.   but some here still pretend that the republican party hasn't gone off the deep end

All that remain in the current incarnation of the GOP are geriatrics glued to Fox News, the gullible trailer-philes that finally found a tribe, paid bots, and Trump sycophants and grifters who will debase themselves for their shot at money and power.  For the later I present one Ben Carson

9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Hey republicans. This is your prize candidate.  

Politician stages photo op???  I’m shocked!  Shocked I tell ya.  In all seriousness.   Is there a politician who doesn’t try and do this photo op stuff?   Do people left and right no see it for what it is no matter who the politician? 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

3 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Seems like white privileged JP is quite the budding neo-Nazi...or can we still use that term to describe neo-Nazis?  

GMwFmzCWQAAB8V_.jpeg

GMwFmzBWgAADJ5X.jpeg

@AlaskanTom is an online troll, not the douchebag Ole Miss student. 

Gotta be more responsible than that, even for laughs.

On 5/3/2024 at 5:28 PM, Archy1221 said:

Politician stages photo op???  I’m shocked!  Shocked I tell ya.  In all seriousness.   Is there a politician who doesn’t try and do this photo op stuff?   Do people left and right no see it for what it is no matter who the politician? 

Some donor way better than others. Some are able to actually look like they care about the people they are visiting.