The Republican Utopia

35 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Geesh.   Never knew this.   

I wonder if this is like the companies that sell 30 year food pouches to the doomsday’rs.   How effective would a bulletproof backpack be when it doesn’t protect the front chest cavity, many kids would have them in their lockers or cubbies during the day and not by them in the unlikely event a school shooting happened.  

kids need some sort of protection from the well regulated militia that is shooting up the school.

• Plus1 5

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

This is just sick.

So when someone accuses any kid, straight, gay, trans, of being trans those kids have to have their genitalia inspected?  Do these people ever think things through? 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

So when someone accuses any kid, straight, gay, trans, of being trans those kids have to have their genitalia inspected?  Do these people ever think things through? 

If I was the parent of a trans child, you bet your a$$ I’m accusing everyone if my child were ever to be “inspected”.  And then sue if they don’t inspect the other kids.

• Plus1 1

12 minutes ago, teachercd said:

If they want teachers armed...all you tax payers better offer up more of your money to increase our salaries!

republicans only cut taxes.    your budget is getting smaller and you will all have to pay for your own guns and training.