The Republican Utopia

1 hour ago, NM11046 said:

Ah, thanks for the reminder I forget that the parties and their philosophies were switched back then.  But MLK Day was just adopted in 1983... when Regan was POTUS and didn't go into effect until 1986.  

I'll have to do some digging if I have time to see what leadership was in place in the late 80's in those states.

Awesome! Let us know what you find. Sometimes I get it wrong. Here's some links for those governors.

AR

AL

MS

VA

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, you agree that kids shouldn't be taught about MLK and Obama in school.  Glad you've stated your views.

I disagree.

If you would like to let me know where I’ve said that, I would appreciate it:thumbs   Since you claim I’ve stated that view shouldn't be hard for you.  

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It's literally what I was talking about in my post you quoted.  I'm sure you an go back and reread it.

I know, I actually quoted that sentence as sarcasm :dunno

Notice I didn’t REPLY.    Apparently snark and sarcasm can only be used by a select few on this site. 

2 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

In which Archy continues his modus operandi of pretending not to know what context is.

I know, I actually quoted that sentence as sarcasm :dunno

Notice I didn’t REPLY.    Apparently snark and sarcasm can only be used by a select few on this site. 

Good lord, :facepalm:

• Plus1 1