The Republican Utopia

Here's one thing I don't get about Republicans.  

If they are seizing the fentanyl at the border....isn't that a good thing?  Doesn't that indicate that our border security is working on this issue?

Now....if Biden really had open borders and didn't care, wouldn't the resources not be there to seize the drugs......and then Republicans would be happy because none is getting seized?

Now, It would make a lot more sense if the fentanyl was being seized in other parts of the country and they could prove it crossed the border and, at the same time, there wasn't any being seized at the border.....right?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
36 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Here's one thing I don't get about Republicans.  

If they are seizing the fentanyl at the border....isn't that a good thing?  Doesn't that indicate that our border security is working on this issue?

Now....if Biden really had open borders and didn't care, wouldn't the resources not be there to seize the drugs......and then Republicans would be happy because none is getting seized?

Now, I would make a lot more sense if the fentanyl was being seized in other parts of the country and they could prove it crossed the border and, at the same time, there wasn't any being seized at the border.....right?

i wonder what the bigger problem is....fentanyl or the woke M&Ms?

• Oh Yeah! 2

14 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Wait... I thought it was people preferring to be called Latinx.   Or women exposing.......their arms :huh:

The dress code thing always is interesting to me.  What type of dress code do men have?  Are they required to where collared shirts and a tie?  What would happen if they walked in with their sleeves cut off, by a professional tailor?

I also think it's ironic that a party that pumps their fists that men are men and women are women doesn't want to recognize the difference in appropriate dress between the sexes.  If a dem congress put this forward as a "unisex" type rule, I guarantee these same republicans would throw an absolute s#!t fit!

2 minutes ago, funhusker said:

The dress code thing always is interesting to me.  What type of dress code do men have?  Are they required to where collared shirts and a tie?  What would happen if they walked in with their sleeves cut off, by a professional tailor?

I also think it's ironic that a party that pumps their fists that men are men and women are women doesn't want to recognize the difference in appropriate dress between the sexes.  If a dem congress put this forward as a "unisex" type rule, I guarantee these same republicans would throw an absolute s#!t fit!

Typically, they are required to wear a suit and tie. 

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Typically, they are required to wear a suit and tie. 

Which, to me, makes it not a totally ridiculous ask that women are also expected to dress more professionally; and not like they are attending a cocktail party.  I also don't really care...

I think it would be hilarious if the dems in Missouri threw in their support and framed it as women=men and the house is also going to go away from he/she pronouns.  Just to make sure everyone is treated equally.  The GOP members would then have to admit that it is a pathetic rule change, or take a huge amount of heat from their base.

27 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

More of Desantis' myopia coming home to roost.  Same thing will happen with scientists, journalists, etc.  Why put in all that work and wind up being vilified often times with death threats when you can just be an insurance agent?  

• TBH 1