The Republican Utopia

14 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Keep your god out of our schools, thanks. 

FmStoFBWIAAX8pb?format=jpg&name=orig

Well, she's proving to be as idiotic as she was in the Whitehouse.

Even as a Christian, I don't want teachers in public schools teaching my kids about God.  It's not the place.  It's not allowed by the constitution and, what these idiotic people don't understand is that if this is allowed, then a Muslim or Hindu teacher will be allowed to preach those religions to their kids.  Is that what they want?  Hell no.  So.....what will happen is that now, Muslim's aren't allowed to be teachers in Arkansas.  Yep....constitutional.  

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well, she's proving to be as idiotic as she was in the Whitehouse.

Even as a Christian, I don't want teachers in public schools teaching my kids about God.  It's not the place.  It's not allowed by the constitution and, what these idiotic people don't understand is that if this is allowed, then a Muslim or Hindu teacher will be allowed to preach those religions to their kids.  Is that what they want?  Hell no.  So.....what will happen is that now, Muslim's aren't allowed to be teachers in Arkansas.  Yep....constitutional.  

Especially since there are so many versions of God within the same religions.  

1 hour ago, ZRod said:

The funniest part is that I don't think any agency said they would ban the stoves. Only that they wouldn't shy away from regulation to reduce their pollution. Easy solution is to require the stoves to be vented to the atmosphere outside the residence for any new build.

OH...I'm so relieved.  My stove is already vented.  Now, I can go back to not worrying about the drag queen EPA agents that would groom my grandchildren while they are at my house.