The Republican Utopia

3 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Outrageous!!!!!!

I'm actually pissed about this.  I've wanted a gas stove forever.  I just bought a new house with a nice gas stove.  Now....It's being taken away from me by EPA drag queen agents that were read Dr Seuss when they were kids by public school teachers who also taught them that the US has a racist history.

13 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm actually pissed about this.  I've wanted a gas stove forever.  I just bought a new house with a nice gas stove.  Now....It's being taken away from me by EPA drag queen agents that were read Dr Seuss when they were kids by public school teachers who also taught them that the US has a racist history.

The funniest part is that I don't think any agency said they would ban the stoves. Only that they wouldn't shy away from regulation to reduce their pollution. Easy solution is to require the stoves to be vented to the atmosphere outside the residence for any new build.

34 minutes ago, ZRod said:

The funniest part is that I don't think any agency said they would ban the stoves. Only that they wouldn't shy away from regulation to reduce their pollution. Easy solution is to require the stoves to be vented to the atmosphere outside the residence for any new build.

wait...is that the regulation they are talking about?   venting the fumes outside rather than inside?   i really don't know how that isn't a regulation already.     it seems like a relatively cheap thing to do when building new houses.   maybe grandfather in the old houses and require out side combustion air and venting in new houses.   with how airtight new homes are it makes sense to burn outside air and vent carbon monoxide outside now.

29 minutes ago, commando said:

wait...is that the regulation they are talking about?   venting the fumes outside rather than inside?   i really don't know how that isn't a regulation already.     it seems like a relatively cheap thing to do when building new houses.   maybe grandfather in the old houses and require out side combustion air and venting in new houses.   with how airtight new homes are it makes sense to burn outside air and vent carbon monoxide outside now.

Yep. That's it.

It's like complaining about needing a flue for your fireplace.