The Republican Utopia

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

What did you say?

I said The Great Reframing Commences!   Remember when The Big Guy said he never spoke to or met any of Hunter’s business partners or who he did business with?   Then it was he may have crossed paths with someone at sometime, now it’s 20 plus times he’s hopped on conference calls/phone calls.  

I’m sure next it’s gonna be “well he only took a little money for services performed.”  :lol:

• Haha 1
  • TBH 2
3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I said The Great Reframing Commences!   Remember when The Big Guy said he never spoke to or met any of Hunter’s business partners or who he did business with?   Then it was he may have crossed paths with someone at sometime, now it’s 20 plus times he’s hopped on conference calls/phone calls.  

I’m sure next it’s gonna be “well he only took a little money for services performed.”  :lol:

:laughpound

And totally ignore the flat out lies Republicans were telling yesterday....only to reframe it over and over again.

• TBH 2
22 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

:laughpound

And totally ignore the flat out lies Republicans were telling yesterday....only to reframe it over and over again.

facts don't matter to him.    as trump could do no wrong.....joe can do no right with him

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Well, if that’s the case aren’t you guilty of the exact same thing :dunno

No. I’ve said all along, if there is evidence, prosecute. So far, pretty much all the evidence has blown up in republicans faces. They come out over the weekend with their typical “corrupted DOJ bs” and here we are with another witness that doesn’t prove anything. 

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

So, to be very clear, the witness provided testimony under oath, very consistent testimony that never waivered, that he and JB had never discussed business, only that it was basically “hey this is my dad, hello, hello…”  And that’s your proof that JB is lying or misrepresenting things? 

I guess some people do only hear what they want to hear. But it does confirm that your mind is already made up, damn any facts that may get in the way.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 4
1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

So, to be very clear, the witness provided testimony under oath, very consistent testimony that never waivered, that he and JB had never discussed business, only that it was basically “hey this is my dad, hello, hello…”  And that’s your proof that JB is lying or misrepresenting things? 

I guess some people do only hear what they want to hear. But it does confirm that your mind is already made up, damn any facts that may get in the way.

So, you really believe The Big Guys sole purpose, over 20 some times mind you, was to talk about the weather to clients and say hi while he was a Senator and VP.  You truly believe he provided no value to deals and The Big Guy didn’t realize what he was doing?!?!?

LOL…..What other reason is The Big Guy getting on the phone?  Cause he’s nice.:rolleyes:   Interesting he would lie about not talking with any business partners for the past two years if he didn’t know what the purpose of the calls were.   And you are right about being under oath and VERY consistent.   Just check out what was said about the value of having the Biden name behind them then consider why the phone calls were made.   Damn the facts or something like that.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1