The Republican Utopia

20 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

So, you really believe The Big Guys sole purpose, over 20 some times mind you, was to talk about the weather to clients and say hi while he was a Senator and VP.  You truly believe he provided no value to deals and The Big Guy didn’t realize what he was doing?!?!?

LOL…..What other reason is The Big Guy getting on the phone?  Cause he’s nice.:rolleyes:   Interesting he would lie about not talking with any business partners for the past two years if he didn’t know what the purpose of the calls were.   And you are right about being under oath and VERY consistent.   Just check out what was said about the value of having the Biden name behind them then consider why the phone calls were made.   Damn the facts or something like that.  

None of what your saying is unbelievable.  Hell, it’s probably likely.  But this witness didn’t prove any of that.

• TBH 3

58 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

So, you really believe The Big Guys sole purpose, over 20 some times mind you, was to talk about the weather to clients and say hi while he was a Senator and VP.  You truly believe he provided no value to deals and The Big Guy didn’t realize what he was doing?!?!?

LOL…..What other reason is The Big Guy getting on the phone?  Cause he’s nice.:rolleyes:   Interesting he would lie about not talking with any business partners for the past two years if he didn’t know what the purpose of the calls were.   And you are right about being under oath and VERY consistent.   Just check out what was said about the value of having the Biden name behind them then consider why the phone calls were made.   Damn the facts or something like that.  

This is exactly the problem. It doesn’t matter what I believe. It doesn’t matter what you believe. It doesn’t matter what Rs keep claiming happened. What matters is what actually occurred and what actually can be proven. So far the Rs are batting .000

I don’t have a dog in the fight. I am no big fan of JB. The only thing he’s got going for him is he’s done an okay job as Pres and isn’t as bats#!t crazy as the extremes of both parties.  If he in fact did something wrong then he needs to be charged and convicted. But so far it’s been a big steaming pile of nothing. 

• TBH 3
42 minutes ago, commando said:

guys...you are doing it all wrong.    todays witness didn't convict Joe....he  totally exonerated Joe.

Right??? There's no there there! It's a witch hunt, the new bigliest which hunt ever! The Burisma Biden hoax! Dreamed up my milk toast McCarthy.

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

None of what your saying is unbelievable.  Hell, it’s probably likely.  But this witness didn’t prove any of that.

The irony of that poster going balls deep on Joe supposedly saying "hey" on a phone call, but never reading the Mueller Report or believing any of Trump's circle did anything wrong... 

so-good-what-can-i-say.gif

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 4
10 hours ago, funhusker said:

I would his testimony corroborates the the existing WhatsApp message, emails, and two other people on record saying the same thing.  

Edit….I should I am talking about proof of his abuse of power/corruption.   Criminality, more proof is needed to show acceptance of a bribe, like a money trail link from LLC to LLC to LLC that ends with The Big Guy. 

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Something Republicans just can't grasp in all of this.

It's time for Comer to release the transcripts like Dems want him to.

Why release a transcript if you can just anger-farm for the next 15 months?

13 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

I don’t have a dog in the fight. I am no big fan of JB. The only thing he’s got going for him is he’s done an okay job as Pres and isn’t as bats#!t crazy as the extremes of both parties.  If he in fact did something wrong then he needs to be charged and convicted. But so far it’s been a big steaming pile of nothing. 

I agree with the overall post, but I think it's unfair to say that JB is just okay, I think it's a pretty phenomenal job given the circumstances, the razor thin legislative majorities they had to work with during the first term, and an opposition party that has a political base that does not live in reality. 

I don't think the accomplishments could reasonably be better. 

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
12 hours ago, ZRod said:

The irony of that poster going balls deep on Joe supposedly saying "hey" on a phone call, but never reading the Mueller Report or believing any of Trump's circle did anything wrong... 

so-good-what-can-i-say.gif

image.gif.a5bcc61232a6db72bd2dd1eca0134d4a.gif

We both know you haven’t read the entire Mueller report and have only looked at summarized talks points.  

But ya, The Big Guy only said “hey” :rolleyes:  (Over 20 times on the phone during Hunter’s business meetings.  Not unusual at all right).   

So now this poster is trying to gaslight everyone by saying The Big Guy doesn’t have the intelligence to know what Hunter is doing with these calls and actively participate in it, yet has the intelligence to be a sitting VP at the time and now current President.   

image.gif.1be23ca45ae0306d5820ee28d3fbceb3.gif

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Interesting thread.

Here Judd gaslights the world into thinking Allen was kidnapping a girl from a reservation and taking her away.  It’s funny that this douche doesn’t give full context to the charge.   I believe you constantly use the word “nuance”.  For those who want to know more, from the link provided in the article….

In February, Allen and a former commission psychologist, acccompanied by a TV crew, visited an Arizona Indian reservation to interview a 14-year-old Apache girl, the subject of a custody battle between her natural mother and the white couple who had adopted her. Allen contends that the girl wants to leave the reservation, though the mother has formal custody. The commissioner and the psychologist picked the girl up for the interview on her way home from school. Although they then took her to her mother, the mother filed a kidnaping charge against Allen. He was arrested by local police and detained for five hours.”

Was it right to to interview the girl without the moms consent?  I would say no.  But they were not “kidnapping” the girl in the sense people commonly use the word.  Secondarily, the article says he was arrested, doesn’t say anything about being charged, yet Judd takes liberty and says Allen was charged without providing any proof.   As a supposed journalist, he should know the difference.  

Im sure there is quite a bit more to go over in the racist hit piece by Judd but no time now to look. 

• Haha 2