The First Trump Impeachment Thread

6 hours ago, NM11046 said:

I read late yesterday, from a source that seems to get this right that there are 7 whistleblowers for multiple issues.  Some are different situations and they have yet to file official reports, but are consulting with lawyers and others just have first hand knowledge confirming existing reports.  

Could you expand more on this? 

18 minutes ago, Fru said:

Could you expand more on this? 

there                         are                         7                         whistleblowers                         for                         multiple                         issues

• Haha 4
28 minutes ago, knapplc said:

there                         are                         7                         whistleblowers                         for                         multiple                         issues

B     A     D    :rollin

12 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Not really - I’m travelling and during my layover saw that there are a total of 7 as I detailed in my post.  Can’t recall the sorunce (Forensic News maybe?). Sorry.  

No worries. I was just curious where you saw it, if it mentioned any more details, if anyone else was implicated etc. 

41 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Maybe the House can hold him in contempt.   Let AG Barr refer this to grand jury.   I'm sure AG Barr would do that.   There will be no consequences for anyone not wanting to testify in the impeachment inquiry because the rule of law has been so perverted under Trump.