Who Gets the First Snap At......

I would think it would be Ozigbo's job to lose. Assuming Langs is still saying we're an Inside Zone team, that fits Ozigbo better - power back that can turn a two yard gain into four.

I think Bryant is the better total package but so was Newby and they insisted in giving Ozigbo more carries for the first half of the year.

Of course all that is based on them being equal in pass blocking so if one guy has the edge there he'll likely see more snaps.

I would think it would be Ozigbo's job to lose. Assuming Langs is still saying we're an Inside Zone team, that fits Ozigbo better - power back that can turn a two yard gain into four.

I think Bryant is the better total package but so was Newby and they insisted in giving Ozigbo more carries for the first half of the year.

Of course all that is based on them being equal in pass blocking so if one guy has the edge there he'll likely see more snaps.

That's such a glowing review of Cavanaugh's offensive line and Langsdorf's run play calling. Just get us 4 yards!!! (By the way, I agree with you)

• Fire 1

I don't see Oz being great at being able to run stretch or outside zone well enough to be our feature back. I think him and bryant will share the load, but Bryant's more well rounded to be a 3 down back. Wilbon will be used as a complimentary piece. Also watch for increase in touches for a guy like dpe or a guy like Lindsay in the fly sweep package.

I see Bryant as more the every down back. He came on strong at the end of the year and I know he turned my head.

Wt DPE and Lindsay having speed on the outside, I hope to see our run game open up more - spread those defenders out wt the wide outs - Have a QB who can hit the WR in their hands wt the balls and we might see

some real running lanes open up. It all works together. A good pass game produces opportunities in the run game and visa versa.

Who Gets The First Snaps of the season at Running Back?

My money is on Ziggy to take a big step this offseason and take over the job almost full time.

There has been a lot of negativity around our running backs on this board as of late, but I really like Ozigbo, and Bryant going forward. Put me down for an 1,000 yard season from Devine.

• Fire 1

Amend that a bit. I forgot about Steven Jackson because I kept thinking about Jacquizz Rodgers ...

He's the ultimate speed back. Also seems like the kind of guy that you tap him on the shoulder and he goes down. Just saying

Rodgers is only 5-6 but he weighs 210lbs. I doubt a single shoulder tap takes him down.
yea if I remember correctly he was a pretty tough runner