The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

10 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Still formulating an answer to this one I see.

But remember Biden's brain is melting.

I don't get why he isn't just saying "I want the next 4 years to look like the first 3, before the virus.  When the market was booming, economy was booming and unemployment was super low."

Why is that not his talking points.

11 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I don't get why he isn't just saying "I want the next 4 years to look like the first 3, before the virus.  When the market was booming, economy was booming and unemployment was super low."

Why is that not his talking points.

Because it's Trump.

Some people have been waiting for him to pivot to a smart, winning message for 3.5 years.

They'll be waiting until Biden is announced as the next president in November, I'd wager.

• Plus1 1

'WaPo' the Jeff Bezos owned newspaper settles with  the Covington Catholic kid.  However he is still going after others in Silicon Valley. 

Sandmann offered a not-so-subtle warning to Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey.

"We have settled with WAPO and CNN. The fight isn’t over. 2 down. 6 to go. Don’t hold your breath @jack," Sandmann tweeted.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-post-settles-nicholas-sandmann-defamation-lawsuit-in-covington-catholic-high-school-controversy

6 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

'WaPo' the Jeff Bezos owned newspaper settles with  the Covington Catholic kid.  However he is still going after others in Silicon Valley. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-post-settles-nicholas-sandmann-defamation-lawsuit-in-covington-catholic-high-school-controversy

Good for him. The media's role in that whole thing is an incredibly ugly and disgraceful black eye.

• Plus1 1

11 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Glad that CNN and the WaPo could see that they were in the wrong and admit guilt.  

29 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Glad that CNN and the WaPo could see that they were in the wrong and admit guilt.  

I wonder how much they would have been on the hook for if it went to trial.  That kid would have owned CNN and WaPo and Amazon hahaha

After lawyer fees and all that...he will end up walking away with (assuming all of them settle) what, over 300 million in cash?

11 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I wonder how much they would have been on the hook for if it went to trial.  That kid would have owned CNN and WaPo and Amazon hahaha

After lawyer fees and all that...he will end up walking away with (assuming all of them settle) what, over 300 million in cash?

The details of the settlement haven't been made public, so we don't know what the settlement amount was.