The 2020 Presidential Election - Convention & General Election

28 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Actually, no, he definitely didn't get the sarcasm/tongue in cheek part of it anyway 

but, hey, thanks for breaking out the shrugging omoji thingy...it's my fave :thumbs

I guess I don't notice NDJ traveling much in the sarcasm/tongue in cheek lane here the P&R section. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Decided to be literal in my response. Sorry I missed your point.

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, Mike Mcdee said:

I guess I don't notice NDJ traveling much in the sarcasm/tongue in cheek lane here the P&R section. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Decided to be literal in my response. Sorry I missed your point.

And, another appearance of the shrugging emoji thingy :thumbs such a joyous day :B)

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Give me the one suited to be a public servant 10 times out of 10.

Hopefully this entire trainwreck of an administration quiets down the "I want someone who runs the government like a business" crowd. They're fundamentally completely different.

That kind of thinking is why government works in the way it does.  Joe Biden has never really held an adult job.  He graduated from law school in 1968, ran for some town council in 1969, the Senate in 1972 and has never left Washington DC.  Biden is a relic of the 20th century political machines and nothing backs the speculation that he coulda done well in business.  

3 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

That kind of thinking is why government works in the way it does.  Joe Biden has never really held an adult job.  He graduated from law school in 1968, ran for some town council in 1969, the Senate in 1972 and has never left Washington DC.  Biden is a relic of the 20th century political machines and nothing backs the speculation that he coulda done well in business.  

Zero. Credibility.

• Plus1 4