Comey to testify that Trump obstructed

And people are going to freak out about that, but here's the context:

I completely agree, knapplc. I didn't mean that as a diversionary tactic like will be used by Trumpkins. I just found it incredibly interesting, especially when the friend is a Columbia Law Professor.

What in the blue hell did McCain just do?

He lost his mind....

So I heard the first part then had to leave the car - did he spin out of control on the email investigation being dropped or did he get off that? I couldn't figure out what he was angling at.

What in the blue hell did McCain just do?

He lost his mind....

So I heard the first part then had to leave the car - did he spin out of control on the email investigation being dropped or did he get off that? I couldn't figure out what he was angling at.
It was something about how could they be done with Hillary if they are still investigating the Russians and the election. Then he called Comey President Comey, and Comey replied something like no sir! Pretty funny. I think old man McCain had a senior moment there. No idea what he was doing...

He switched gears and pressed Comey about why he didn't figure out what the "thing" Trump referred to was. Comey said he thought it was a you scratched my back I scratched yours kinda thing.

• Fire 1

Wasn't able to watch, but followed along on the tweeter and the 538 live blog (which I thought was really good and I recommend reading to anyone).

I didn't expect Comey to come that hard at Trump, basically calling him a liar (which everyone, including his staunches supporters know to be true).

Agreed. I also didn't expect the R's to try and defend and deflect so much - I thought at least a couple would grow some balls and do the right thing for the country. Very sad day indeed.