The Courts under Trump - Mega Thread

7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

9m0Ohs9.jpg

Interestingly, the Democrats were the ones who wanted to dispense with due process and disregard the Constitution entirely in order to convict an innocent man.

But don't let facts or the truth interfere with your dishonest liberal campaign cartoons. 

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Interestingly, the Democrats were the ones who wanted to dispense with due process and disregard the Constitution entirely in order to convict an innocent man.

But don't let facts or the truth interfere with your dishonest liberal campaign cartoons.

I'm not a Democrat. I don't care.

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Haven't you ever heard the phrase "convicted in the court of public opinion?" Apparently not.

Hopefully I never run out of beer.

Except you're trying to argue that they were changing him criminally under the Constitution. :movegoalpost:

• Plus1 4

1 hour ago, commando said:

and yet you are convinced that clinton is guilty

Based on the facts and evidence. I also think O.J. and Bill Cosby were guilty. What part of this is hard to understand?

13 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Dude is a judge on the highest court and he perjured himself to get there. The system is a farce.

There is no evidence of perjury. That’s a left-wing fantasy.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Based on the facts and evidence. I also think O.J. and Bill Cosby were guilty. What part of this is hard to understand?

There is no evidence of perjury. That’s a left-wing fantasy.

you said  "No I wasn’t. I was talking about innocence until guilt is proven as a Constitutional principle."  i missed it where clinton was convicted by a jury yet you are always screaming "guilty" whenever you mention clinton

• Plus1 1