Nebraska wearing red @ Oregon?

Cdog923

1 minute ago, C N Red said:

And what does white have to do with stomping out cancer? Thats pretty weird.  And I'm pretty sure ducks can't kill cancer by stomping on it. But I could be wrong.

You do realize children with cancer helped pick out the uniforms....right?

Also, I'm assuming there is some type of fundraising that is going along with this to donate towards the hospital (with the kids that helped pick out the uniforms).

9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You do realize children with cancer helped pick out the uniforms....right?

Also, I'm assuming there is some type of fundraising that is going along with this to donate towards the hospital (with the kids that helped pick out the uniforms).

Nope. Didn't see that. Pretty cool then.  I thought they just came up with it themselves and couldn't understand what was going on.

Those Oregon uniforms not only look great (hooray, the helmet wings are back!), but the story and reason behind them is awesome. The uniforms were designed by three kids that survived fights with cancer -- their names are even written on the backs of the helmets and on the shoes.