Tre Bryant

REDFANATIC

Thanks to Texas A&M, I only view a game as 'under control' if we're ahead by 56 points. :lol:

I'm kidding, sort of. I do think it's fair to have concerns as a fan about his workload, don't get me wrong. I'm just on the side of deferring to the coaches' judgement. I don't think they're infallible by any means, but they've got access to more info. than we do.

• Plus1 1

On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:01 PM, ZRod said:

The n was supposed to be a comma, I didn't hold the button long enougho my phone. And I'm talking about the first game.

In a game against Arky st? I think the backups could definitely use the reps to improve those skills.

But if Ark St. comes back and wins that game... Everyone on this forum would be all over the coaches for making the decision to sit Bryant... "Really, we take out our best player for the 4th quarter and lose the game? Smart HCMR!!"

In each game the coaching staff has to go in with the approach "How do I win this game?"

One at a time guys....

• Plus1 2

My fingers are crossed that Bryant has a minimal or non existent workload due to a Nebraska blowout on Saturday.  I wish Wilbon didn't struggle so much in pass pro so that he could get a few series in a row and get lathered up so to speak and into a bit of a rhythm.  I guess we'll find out on Saturday.  That being said, hypothetical line for Bradley carries at 4.5 over or under?  I think it's over personally...

3 hours ago, TreTreAllDay said:

But if Ark St. comes back and wins that game... Everyone on this forum would be all over the coaches for making the decision to sit Bryant... "Really, we take out our best player for the 4th quarter and lose the game? Smart HCMR!!"

In each game the coaching staff has to go in with the approach "How do I win this game?"

One at a time guys....

Not that hard to send him back into the game....