Who's worth keeping?

2 hours ago, Enhance said:

I think you almost have to do whatever you can to keep Diaco. His unit seems to be playing a lot better with several key components missing. Say what you will about the competition level they've faced, but, it's better than the alternative. Going back to the 4-3 would be a significant challenge plus, if a coach wanted to keep the 3-4, Diaco is one of the best coaches out there to teach it.

If it's Frost, there's no way Diaco stays. 

I would like to keep Keith W., Dante W., Bray and Parella. 

I'd keep Parella. I think he is a methodical coach and the DL has done a good job for what it is expected to do in this defense. It would be a raw deal to let him go after he answered the call to return to his alma mater in our time of need. He stepped into a bad situation.

I'd evaluate Donte because of his recruiting ability.

3 hours ago, Enhance said:

Going back to the 4-3 would be a significant challenge plus, if a coach wanted to keep the 3-4, Diaco is one of the best coaches out there to teach it.

As I've explained before, it isn't this big challenge. These definitions that get thrown out, on both sides of the ball, are limiting. Offenses and defenses aren't as static as they make it appear. 

What Diaco has shown, especially the last two weeks, is certainly not that limited. He ran a lot of different fronts and coverages against Rutgers. 

1 hour ago, brophog said:

As I've explained before, it isn't this big challenge. These definitions that get thrown out, on both sides of the ball, are limiting. Offenses and defenses aren't as static as they make it appear. 

What Diaco has shown, especially the last two weeks, is certainly not that limited. He ran a lot of different fronts and coverages against Rutgers. 

But you would agree, would you not, that sticking within the same scheme with the same coach is likely less complicated than bringing a new coach to go back to a base 4-3?