The Iron N is calling for a BLACK0UT against Wisconsin

knapplc

Just now, Cdog923 said:

They only time they were, in any way, listenable was when Nick Bahe was there, if that tells you the quality they put out. 

Ha, I didn't know he was even there. Nick is at least tolerable on occasion.

But man, the guys they have now are the cringiest of fanboys I've ever heard. They think they're hilarious. Bockoven's nasally stuttering drives me up a wall. "Heh, well, I guess. I mean, errm, well, sometimes, I think, just well uh, I think. Mike Riley is just, he uh..." yeesh.  

Just now, Fru said:

Ha, I didn't know he was even there. Nick is at least tolerable on occasion.

But man, the guys they have now are the cringiest of fanboys I've ever heard. They think they're hilarious. Bockoven's nasally stuttering drives me up a wall. "Heh, well, I guess. I mean, errm, well, sometimes, I think, just well uh, I think. Mike Riley is just, he uh..." yeesh.  

He was there for, like, 6 months right after Schick and Nick ended, but left as soon as a spot opened up on 1620. 

1 minute ago, Fru said:

He made the right choice. 

The dichotomy between him and the other hosts on the station was remarkable; as much as I don't agree with a vast majority of the things he says, he was very much a professional hanging out in the minor leagues.