***Official Wisconsin Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Ok, I'm done.  I'm out of here.  

Goodnight, friends.  It was wonderful watching this game with you but I just can't do this anymore tonight.  And knowing the Mike Riley will be all "Golly Gee" in the press conference isn't helping.  

They can't fire him until they get an AD.  And they haven't done that yet.  So we're stuck with him and this despicable and incompetent coaching staff for a while.  

Good night.  

Just now, BigRedN said:

I know everyone is starting to rip MR ... but honestly, we were not suppose to win this game.  We had our chances ... but did not make it happen.  

It was a good effort ... with plenty of things to clean up.  

Wisky's running game was awesome and the CB's shut us down.

Bro, wisconsin just ran the same play 24 straight times and gained an average of 8 yards per play since we tied the game.  You're right, we weren't supposed to win the game but this is just pitiful.  At home, all the momentum and energy after that pick six and we sit in pass f'n coverage against a qb who sucks.  The ineptitude of this staff, from top to bottom come game day truly knows no end.  

• Plus1 2

They just ran the ball down our throat and we had no answers.  None.  Not one.  No time outs called to help them, no adjustments, no changing fronts, etc....This staff has quit IMO.  They did nothing after that INT to help.  That's just plain out old fashioned sh!tty .500 coaching.  

If feelers weren't out after NIU, they are now.  The guys are gone.  Oh and our 3-4 can stop your O just like our quarters pass D can stop your O.....

Embarrassed and a$$ kicked tonight.  A real old school beat down.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, CharBroiled said:

There is a DCoord here at a small NAIA school in KS who used to coach with the UCF RB coach. The UCF RB coach has said all of the coaching staff wives have started talking/planning the move to Lincoln.

Take it with a grain of salt

This sounds like Ann absolute load of crap.

The only positive thing I can say is that the team did not quit - they just ran out of gas.   We gave our best but are clearly not good enough.   The point spread is correct.   

If our offense could have scored three more TDs and helped the defense by holding the ball and kicking them out of the end zone, it would have been a closer game.   I say the special teams played well enough and the defense played well enough to keep us in it.  But the offense did not.   Darn.  This was the crunch time and now the season goes south fast.  Next week will be brutal.   

3 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

I know everyone is starting to rip MR ... but honestly, we were not suppose to win this game.  We had our chances ... but did not make it happen.  

It was a good effort ... with plenty of things to clean up.  

Wisky's running game was awesome and the CB's shut us down.

We should never be a team that is not supposed to win a game. Ever.

• Plus1 3
Just now, lo country said:

Only thing I ever heard were the rumors under BO.  Was allegedly offered like Co-OC or something, but wanted to be OC.  That'd been Bo getting rid of Beck...

Yeah, I remember that now that you mention it.  I haven't heard or seen anything that suggests he ever even references Nebraska- positively or negatively or in any regard.  So I wouldn't hold out hope that he desires to be the savior.  

1 minute ago, Hayseed said:

At least it looked like a real game this time and not a total embarrassment.

This looked like a real game?  holy crap, what will it look like next week against the Buckeyes!!!  Our players even are defeated.  They quit so easily.  This is why we must move on, and move on soon.  We don't have fight.  POB sighting