***Official Wisconsin Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

When you see players hanging there head before we even  go down by 21, there is issues with belief in a system.  The players know whats coming.  

The players/team played hard.   IF they would have played this hard against NIU and Oregon, this might have been our first loss of the season, instead of 3rd.  I know Riley needs to go, but the players haven't really done alot for themselves.  Like I said, if we played this hard all season, this would have been our first loss.  WE need complete rebuild.

1 minute ago, Nebhawk said:

When you see players hanging there head before we even  go down by 21, there is issues with belief in a system.  The players know whats coming.  

The players/team played hard.   IF they would have played this hard against NIU and Oregon, this might have been our first loss of the season, instead of 3rd.  I know Riley needs to go, but the players haven't really done alot for themselves.  Like I said, if we played this hard all season, this would have been our first loss.  WE need complete rebuild.

I don't see any players being leaders on the field.  They're never fired up and lack emotion.

3 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

Bulls#!t, our players didn't give up, theirs are just bigger and stronger than ours. Quit your crying.

The arm tackles and diving on D was an attempt to minimize the impact of getting trucked for 3 series and over 175 yards on the ground.  They might not have given up, bt they stopped trying as hard when they started getting punched repeatedly.

Remember when we used to be the physical team who demoralized the opponent.  Golly gee, I sure miss that. 

MR and staff have helped us know what the other teams used to feel like, being the bully feels better :). 

I've said Riley sucks since the day he was hired and caught a lot of crap for it, I stand by that assessment.

10 yards per carry for Wisky, yee-ouuwwwch